GRBLDuino Uno Shield V2 is the first user friendly GRBL v1.1 compatible 4 axis Arduino CNC controller shield.
Available in kit form, which requires soldering of standard through-hole components, or assembled and tested.
- Fits Arduino Uno (not included)
- Designed for Pololu DRV8825 stepper motor drivers (not included)
- Works with power supplies up to 45 volts DC
- Screw terminals for all machine control connections
- Dual end stop terminals for each axis (X, Y, and Z)
- High or low activation limit switches/end stops
- Emergency stop, abort, hold, and resume connections
- Spindle speed (PWM) and direction connections
- Probe and coolant connections
- 4 independent axis capability
- Full microstepping control for each axis
- Genuine Nichicon capacitors
To have a complete CNC machine, you also need:
- 1 control computer (to send G code to GRBL)
- 1 Arduino Uno running GRBL v1.1
- 1 stepper motor driver per axis (pin compatible with Pololu DRV8825)
- 1 stepper motor per axis
- 1 stepper motor power supply (max 45v DC)
- 1 spindle, pen, laser, drag knife
- 1 CNC machine structure
Find more details including schematics, parts lists, and tutorials at the blog.
Colors may vary. Arduino not included. Stepper drivers not included.