GRBLDuino Uno Lite V1 is the first user friendly GRBL v1.1 compatible 4-axis Arduino CNC controller shield supporting external drivers and full machine breakouts via screw terminals.
Available in kit form, which requires soldering of standard through-hole components, or assembled and tested.
- Fits Arduino Uno (not included)
- Supports any driver with Enable, Direction, and Step connections (not included)
- Screw terminals for all machine control connections
- Terminals for Ground, 5v, and 3.3v connections
- Dual end stop terminals for each X, Y, and Z axis
- High or low activation limit switches/end stops
- Emergency stop, abort, door safety, hold, and resume connections
- Spindle speed (PWM), enable, and direction connections
- Colant connections
- Probe connection
- 4 independent axis capability
To have a complete CNC machine, you also need:
- 1 control computer (to send G code to GRBL)
- 1 Arduino Uno running GRBL v1.1
- 1 stepper motor driver per axis
- 1 stepper motor per axis
- 1 stepper motor power supply (max 45v DC)
- 1 spindle, pen, laser, drag knife
- 1 CNC machine structure
Find more details including schematics, parts lists, and tutorials at the blog.
Colors may vary. Arduino not included. Stepper drivers not included.