GRBLDuino Uno Shield V2 is the first user friendly GRBL v1.1 compatible 4 axis Arduino CNC controller shield.
Available in kit form, which requires soldering of standard through-hole components, or assembled and tested. Shipping is free within the United States.
- Fits Arduino Uno (not included)
- Designed for Pololu DRV8825 stepper motor drivers (not included)
- Works with power supplies up to 45 volts DC
- Screw terminals for all machine control connections
- Dual end stop terminals for each axis (X, Y, and Z)
- High or low activation limit switches/end stops
- Emergency stop, abort, hold, and resume connections
- Spindle speed (PWM) and direction connections
- Probe and coolant connections
- 4 independent axis capability
- Full microstepping control for each axis
- Genuine Nichicon capacitors
To have a complete CNC machine, you also need:
- 1 control computer (to send G code to GRBL)
- 1 Arduino Uno running GRBL v1.1
- 1 stepper motor driver per axis (pin compatible with Pololu DRV8825)
- 1 stepper motor per axis
- 1 stepper motor power supply (max 45v DC)
- 1 spindle, pen, laser, drag knife
- 1 CNC machine structure
Find more details including schematics, parts lists, and tutorials at the blog.
Colors may vary. Arduino not included. Stepper drivers not included.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 03 January, 2018.