These controllers are custom built to order and will take 3 to 5 days to ship.
GRBLDuino Mega Integrated Relay V1 is the first user friendly GRBL v1.1 compatible all in one CNC controller.
Only available assembled and tested at this time. Shipping is free within the United States.
- Onboard ATMega2560 microcontroller - same as Arduino Mega - pre-programmed with GRBL Mega v1.1
- Smaller than an Arduino Mega - 3.5" x 2.3" (89 x 58 cm)
- CP2102 USB to UART interface - shows up as a USB serial port and works with Arduino IDE
- Designed for Pololu DRV8825 stepper motor drivers (not included)
- Works with power supplies up to 45 volts DC
- Screw terminals for all machine control connections
- Dual end stop terminals for each X, Y, and Z axes
- High or low activation limit switches/end stops
- Relays for Spindle Enable, Flood Coolant, and Mist Coolant
- Emergency stop, abort, door safety, hold, and resume connections
- Spindle speed (PWM), enable, and direction connections
- Flood and mist coolant connections
- Probe connection
- Full microstepping control for each axis
- Genuine Nichicon capacitors
To have a complete CNC machine, you also need:
- 1 control computer (to send G code to GRBL)
1 Arduino Mega running GRBL v1.1 NO LONGER NEEDED!
- 1 stepper motor driver per axis (pin compatible with Pololu DRV8825)
- 1 stepper motor per axis
- 1 stepper motor power supply (max 45v DC)
- 1 spindle, pen, laser, drag knife
- 1 CNC machine structure
Find more details including schematics, parts lists, and tutorials at the blog.
Colors may vary. Arduino not included or required. Stepper drivers not included.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 28 September, 2018.