These controllers are custom built to order and will take 3 to 5 days to ship.
GRBLDuino Mega Integrated Relay V1 is the first user friendly GRBL v1.1 compatible all in one CNC controller.
Only available assembled and tested at this time.
- Onboard ATMega2560 microcontroller - same as Arduino Mega - pre-programmed with GRBL Mega v1.1
- Smaller than an Arduino Mega - 3.5" x 2.3" (89 x 58 cm)
- CP2102 USB to UART interface - shows up as a USB serial port and works with Arduino IDE
- Designed for Pololu DRV8825 stepper motor drivers (not included)
- Works with power supplies up to 45 volts DC
- Screw terminals for all machine control connections
- Dual end stop terminals for each X, Y, and Z axes
- High or low activation limit switches/end stops
- Relays for Spindle Enable, Flood Coolant, and Mist Coolant
- Emergency stop, abort, door safety, hold, and resume connections
- Spindle speed (PWM), enable, and direction connections
- Flood and mist coolant connections
- Probe connection
- Full microstepping control for each axis
- Genuine Nichicon capacitors
To have a complete CNC machine, you also need:
- 1 control computer (to send G code to GRBL)
1 Arduino Mega running GRBL v1.1 NO LONGER NEEDED!
- 1 stepper motor driver per axis (pin compatible with Pololu DRV8825)
- 1 stepper motor per axis
- 1 stepper motor power supply (max 45v DC)
- 1 spindle, pen, laser, drag knife
- 1 CNC machine structure
Find more details including schematics, parts lists, and tutorials at the blog.
Colors may vary. Arduino not included or required. Stepper drivers not included.