This is a non-stock item and will ship in approximately 2 weeks after ordering.
GRBLDuino Mega Shield V2 is the first user friendly GRBL v1.1 compatible 3-axis Arduino CNC controller shield with spindle and coolant control relays.
Available in kit form, which requires soldering of standard through-hole components, or assembled and tested. Shipping is free within the United States.
- Fits Arduino Mega (not included)
- Designed for Pololu DRV8825 stepper motor drivers (not included)
- Works with power supplies up to 45 volts DC
- Relays for up to 5 amps at 250v for spindle and coolant control
- Screw terminals for all machine control connections
- Dual end stop terminals for each X, Y, and Z axis
- High or low activation limit switches/end stops
- Emergency stop, abort, door safety, hold, and resume connections
- Spindle speed (PWM), enable, and direction connections
- Flood and mist coolant connections (relay controlled and non)
- Probe connection
- 3 axis capability
- Full microstepping control for each axis
- Genuine Nichicon capacitors
To have a complete CNC machine, you also need:
- 1 control computer (to send G code to GRBL)
- 1 Arduino Mega running GRBL v1.1
- 1 stepper motor driver per axis (pin compatible with Pololu DRV8825)
- 1 stepper motor per axis
- 1 stepper motor power supply (max 45v DC)
- 1 spindle, pen, laser, drag knife
- 1 CNC machine structure
Find more details including schematics, parts lists, and tutorials at the blog.
Colors may vary. Arduino not included. Stepper drivers not included.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 05 March, 2018.